Monday, June 9, 2008

Chapter 2



The Fyre chronicals: The parody part 2

Suddenly I felt the urge to smack myself. A VOW? Well I thought maybe it would add determinate to avenge this other being of Fyre.Abruptly I sat down and held my head in my hands, for the first time in my life I felt truly alone. 'Well not really' I thought. glanceing at the sky, then with a violent burst of heat I was thrown forwards to come crashing down to the shattered cement. I turned, my rage at the death of the man causing my Fyre to burn high, a ball of seething energy growing in my fist. Before me three people stood, oddly, they too had the Fyre. What was this? Perhaps the Fyre wasn't as uncommon as I believed. My thoughts were interuppted when one of them whispered "Damn, they got Decon". The one who spoke looked at me, "Come here. We've got to leave before any more arrive". Before I could protest they jerked me off my feet and with a bright burst of light and heat we left the battle site.

For the what felt like the hundredth time i collapsed the the floor, gdragging in air. "Easy pal, just clam down" I looked incredulusly at the speaker. " Is ok, your safe now. Name's San Ting, this is GuzzieStyle and TKD Ske7ch. Welcome the Byta, the home and sanctury of those possesing the Fyre!"

_____

Original post: http://www.fyreball.com/d/AAADSo

No comments: