Monday, June 9, 2008

Chapter 3



The Fyre chronicles: The Parody



“WHAT THE FUCK” was all that I could say. “calm dom were here to help you” said the one who called himself TKD Ske7ch. After a few minutes of ranting I final sighed and apologised for being so uptight. Guzzie smiled and said he knew how I felt. They called over a short gur with oddly yellow hair and a goatee and introduced me to tehviruss and told me he’d show e to the lace I would stay. For the first time I looked around the place I was in and couldn’t help but gasp. Soaring golden arches sourronded me with epic views of the sky through impossible beautiful glass windows. “Right well I gues you’ll need a history lesson then” my comaion said. I nodded dumbly. “Ok so after what we call the last war between all that have the power of the Tempest manifested in them (He cut off my question before I could ask) The “Tempest” is the general term used when talking about the different sects of Fyre, Yce, Steam and Watyr. Watyr was the strongest of the sects but were eradicated for this reason during the last war. The survivors of the war made a pact to not attack anyone on their home turf, this is why you were attack out in the open.”

“But how did they find me, how did YOU find me?”

”Well when you use the Fyre or any other power for that matter it creates a ripple effect that can be picked up by anyone.” I considered what I’d been told. “But if the was is over why did Yce try to kill me? And what was that Waty-“ I bit my tongue to stop form saying “Watyr but it was too late. He looked at me “ What did you say?”

“Answer my question and I’ll tell you” tehviruss scowled and spoke quickly “Just because the war has ended doesn’t mean the conflict has now tell me about this Watyr! You must tell me, one of the Admin, a survivor gave his life to get you here don’t let him die in vain”

“When the person with the Fyre-“ “Decon” tehviruss interrupted. I frowned and started again “When Decon was losing aganst the Yce his stream of energy reached a certain size and then there was a monster explosion and the Watyr guy came and killed both.” I deliberately left out the part where the Watyr said he’d later kill me “Then San Ting, GuzzieStyle and TKD Ske7ch showed up and the Watyr left”. The viruss look worried, “Listen, you must not tell any else alright? People miht panic if they think another Watyr might be on the lose.” “I wasn’t planning on telling them.” Tehviruss nodded and then pushed me down a corridor. “I think you should see this, it’ll help take your mind off what’s happened. We reached a balcony and at tehvirusses gesture I looked over the edge, my jaw dropped and everything fled my mind. Beneath me was an enormous chasm, appearing to stretch on forever into darkness. Over the abyss were delicate and spindly bridges made of the same strange glass as were on the domes. Without turning back to tehviruss I asked “B-but how?” with a soft chuckle he replied “this is the site where a small squad of soldiers from each sect fought. See now why it was critical to end the war?” I nodded slowly, unable to remove my eyes from the vast spectical. “Come on,I need to show you to your bunk, you can save your questions for Professor Hojo, he can answer them better than me.” And so I slowly walked away from the sight to being my new life.
_____

Original post: http://www.fyreball.com/d/B3xmrt

No comments: